We encourage all children to wear school uniform to help them to feel part of our school and to be appropriately dressed for the school day.
To help parents, our uniform is kept as simple as possible and reasonably priced. Items marked with an asterisk can be purchased from:
D & J Sports, 75 Cricklade Street, Cirencester, GL7 1HY, Telephone 01285 652227.
Uniform can also be purchased from Simply Schoolwear
And in the winter from PMG Schoolwear
- Black or grey skirt (medium length), pinafore dress or
trousers (no jeans).
- Black sweatshirt with school crest.
- Yellow polo shirt with school crest.
- Sensible shoes (black, grey or brown) – no high heels.
In addition, during the summer:
- Striped or checked yellow and white dress.
- Black or grey short trousers (not PE kit).
- School legionnaire sun-hat.
- No open-toe sandals.
- Yellow t-shirt with school sport logo.
- Black shorts.
- Plimsolls (daps) or trainers for outdoors.
- Black tracksuit with school sport logo.
During the term in which swimming takes place:
- Swimming costume/trunks and towel.
- Waterproof swimming bag.
It is important that all items of clothing are clearly marked with your child’s name.
Please provide your child with an appropriate bag in which to keep their belongings safely – ideally not a plastic bag which can be easily torn or lost. The cloakrooms are not big enough for large sports bags.