Personal, Social, Health, Citizenship Education Policy
Our policy outlines the teaching and learning o PSHCE. The policy is based on a non-statutory framework and incorporates SEAL materials as a basis for planning. It has the full agreement of the governors who have approved it. The implementation o this policy is the responsibility of all teaching staff.
The overarching aim for PSHCE in our school is to ensure that pupils:-
- stay as healthy as possible
- keep themselves and other safe
- have worthwhile and fulfilling relationships
- have respect for others
- be independent and responsible members of the school community
- play an active role as members of a democratic society.
- develop self-confidence and self esteem
- behave in a socially and morally acceptable way including towards others
- make informed choices regarding personal and social issues.
- develop good relationships with both members of the school and with the wider community
These are our PiNK timetables for our PSHCE curriculum: (Under Review)